Oakwood is one of the most desirable areas of Leeds. With great transport links to the City Centre, it’s very popular with commuters, who choose it as their base. With ample amenities on offer, a vibrant restaurant and bar scene, it’s a great place to live.
Houses for sale in Oakwood (31 Results)
Whitechapel Close is a lovely wide and well-spaced residential cul-de-sac, particularly favoured due to the convenient position ...
- Highly desirable residential cul-de-sac
- Four bedroom detached
- Lots of scope and potential
Occupying an enviable position at the head of a quiet cul-de-sac, this fantastic four bedroom detached family home ...
- Four bedroom detached family home
- Immaculately presented throughout
- Modern fixtures & fittings
An attractive four bedroom 1920s semi detached property with a sunny south westerly facing garden, situated on what is undoubtedly ...
- Spacious four bedroom 1920s family home
- Scope for refurbishment/updating
- Many attractive original period features
A traditional three bedroom semi-detached home located on a quiet Oval just a stones throw away from Roundhay ...
- Traditional three bedroom semi-detached
- Tasteful & well-presented accommodation
- Two elegant reception rooms
Offering an ideal purchase for discerning young professionals and growing families alike, this superb four bedroom detached property has undergone ...
- Beautiful four bedroom detached home
- Modern open plan dining kitchen
An attractive, extended semi-detached family home occupying a generous plot with an easterly facing garden, situated in the popular ...
- Extended semi-detached property
- Beautifully presented throughout
- Three double beds plus study/box room
Occupying a rather tranquil position backing onto WykeBeck woods, with the WykeBeck Valley Trail and Wyke Beck running just beyond ...
- Three bedroom detached property
- Unique corner plot position
- Backing onto Wyke Beck Woods