Houses & Flats for sale in Potternewton (10 Results)
An attractive semi-detached family home occupying a generous plot in central Chapel Allerton. The property has undergone a complete ...
- Skillfully Extended
- Five Double Bedrooms
- Undergone Complete Refurbishment
DEVELOPMENT POTENTIAL! A fantastic opportunity for developers to build a new detached house, or for homeowners looking for a house ...
- Three bedroom semi-detached house
- Planning permission for a second dwelling
- Fantastic development potential
A most impressive apartment occupying a particularly substantial floorspace of 1728 sqft/160m2 over the first and second floors of ...
- Characterful apartment in Georgian terrace
- First & second floors 1728 sqft/160m2
- South facing garden. Parking & garage
An attractively refurbished three bedroom semi-detached home situated in this popular area close to central Chapel Allerton. The property ...
- Three Bedrooms
- Corner plot
- Off street parking
A larger than average size, beautifully presented three bedroom semi-detached property, situated within close proximity of ever popular Chapel ...
- Three bedroom semi-detached
- Beautifully presented throughout
- Gas central heating & PVCu double glazing
A well-proportioned three bedroom semi-detached home located in this popular area on the doorstep of vibrant Chapel Allerton ...
- SOLD WITH NO ONWARD CHAIN
- Very popular Chapel Allerton location
- Three bedrooms
An attractive and characterful through terrace, with well-proportioned accommodation arranged over three floors, which has been sympathetically updated yet ...
- Lovely terrace with period character
- Through hallway. Useful basement
- Living room with period fire surround
An impressive two bedroom duplex apartment situated in an ideal location in the sought after suburb of Chapel Allerton, which ...
- Characterful duplex apartment
- Two double bedrooms
- 1st & 2nd floors. Secure entry system
A charming one bedroom first floor apartment located in the former Victorian villa 'Eltonhurst' which is a popular Arts & Crafts ...
- Stylish first floor apartment
- Sympathetic period conversion
- High ceilings & sash windows