Oakwood is one of the most desirable areas of Leeds. With great transport links to the City Centre, it’s very popular with commuters, who choose it as their base. With ample amenities on offer, a vibrant restaurant and bar scene, it’s a great place to live.
Houses & Flats for sale in Oakwood (48 Results)
*PART EXCHANGE CONSIDERED* Newly built by Melhome Developments, a beautiful stone built 'Arts & Crafts' style detached family home presenting an ...
- Newly built by Melhome Developments
- Beautiful stone 'Arts & Crafts' style detached home
- Two storey accommodation of 3360 sqft (313 m2)
A rare opportunity to acquire this impressive Victorian detached home which offers substantial living accommodation that retains a wealth of ...
- A rare opportunity to acquire this character detached family home
- Leafy tree lined location
- Accommodation over four floors over 5700 sq. ft.
A lovely large 1920's period semi offering well-proportioned family size accommodation with lots of scope and potential for ...
- Traditional 1920s semi with scope for refurbishment
- Four 1st floor beds + loft converted for storage
- Two versatile reception rooms
A unique 1960s detached property with a large plot, now requiring modernisation but offering lots of scope and potential to ...
- Unique opportunity requiring modernisation
- Individual four bedroom 1960s detached
- Large plot with woodland and grounds to Wyke Beck
This stunning new build home offers individually designed accommodation including a superb open plan living dining kitchen which provides an ...
- STUNNING NEW BUILD DETACHED HOME
- ADDITIONAL ANNEXE
- INDIVIDUALLY DESIGNED ACCOMMODATION
An individual architect designed, five bedroom detached property situated directly opposite Roundhay Park and close to Roundhay Primary School. The ...
- Individually designed detached
- Versatile accommodation
- Five bedrooms, incl en-suite to master
Offers In The Region Of£485,000
Brought to the market with NO ONWARD CHAIN, this detached bungalow is situated on a substantial plot and offers excellent ...
- Spacious detached bungalow
- Large living/dining room
- Versatile occasional room/3rd bedroom
Situated on a small residential cul-de-sac close to Roundhay High School, is an immaculately presented, 1930's semi ...
- Stylishly refurbished & extended four bed semi
- Good size living space with tasteful decor
- Contemporary open plan dining kitchen