Houses & Flats for sale in LS6 (64 Results)
This historic grade II listed Victorian villa was featured in the BBC series A House Through Time (series 4). Much ...
- Historic Grade II Listed Home
- Featured in the BBC's A House Through Time
- 6-7 Bedrooms
Located in the highly sought after and rarely available Dennison Park area of The Woodleas is this truly gorgeous, four ...
- Four to five bedrooms
- Stunning detached family home
- Office, dining kitchen, utility
Located in the desirable Woodleas this attractive, four bedroom, three reception room, detached family home features: A good sized garden ...
- Four bedroom
- Detached family home
- Lounge, dining and conservatory
Location, Location, Location! Built in 1959 by the current family this much loved, four bedroom, two reception room, semi-detached ...
- Four Double Bedroom
- Semi Detached Home Built In 1959
- Much Loved Home, First Time To Market
With an enviable position looking onto Becketts Park is this beautifully presented, true four bedroom, semi-detached family home. Retaining ...
- Gorgeous true four bedroom
- Semi-detached family home
- Overlooking Becketts Park
Set on one of the most desirable streets in Becketts Park with stunning views over the allotments and beyond. This ...
- Detached Family Home
- Modern Through Kitchen Diner
- Separate Lounge & Storage Cellar
Such a joyful, five bedroom, two bathroom, extended family home in this popular part of Headingley. With lovely leafy views ...
- Four Double and One Single Bedroom
- Semi-Detached Family Home
- Lounge with Woodburning Stove
With six bedrooms, two bathrooms and a great location this through terrace offers excellent potential. Benefitting from a certificate of ...
- Six Bedrooms
- Through Terraced Investment
- Bathroom and Shower Room
Light, spacious and in an idyllic location The Harewood, at Oak Bank is a stunning, executive, second floor apartment offering ...
- Stunning Executive Apartment
- Second Floor With Lift
- Large Living / Dining Room