Houses & Flats for sale in Kirkstall (27 Results)
From the summerhouse at the very end of the garden, the Kirkstall Valley extends 180 degrees, a picturesque panorama. Framed ...
- Built in 1899 Stone Semi Detached
- Five Bedrooms, Two Bathrooms
- Much Loved Family Home
STONELEIGH - This impressive, six bedroom, two reception room Victorian residence has been a much loved home for the current family ...
- Six Good Size Bedrooms
- Victorian Semi Detached Family Home
- Lounge and Dining Room
With a most impressive garden and a delightful secluded cul-de-sac position, this extended three bedroom semi-detached home ...
- Two Double & One Single Bedroom
- Extended Semi-Detached Home
- Spacious Lounge with Oak Flooring
Enjoying this extremely sought after cul de sac position in the popular and convenient area of Kirkstall, is this beautifully ...
- A beautiful 2 bed true bungalow
- Double fronted
- Recently refurbished
Located in this extremely sought after area of Kirkstall, within walking distance of the grounds of Kirkstall Abbey and indeed ...
- A well cared for 3 bed semi
- Excellent Kirkstall location
- Open plan kitchen/dining room
Manning Stainton would like to introduce to the market this, two double bedroom, plus office, period terraced home. This fabulous ...
- Two Double Bedroom
- Period Terraced Home
- Open Plan Living / Dining / Kitchen
Located in this extremely sought after area of Kirkstall, minutes from a wide range of excellent amenities, is this well ...
- A lovely 2 bed terrace
- Such a sought after location
- Excellent cellar with garden access