Houses & Flats for sale in Chapel Allerton (24 Results)
An attractive semi-detached family home occupying a generous plot in central Chapel Allerton. The property has undergone a complete ...
- Skillfully Extended
- Five Double Bedrooms
- Undergone Complete Refurbishment
This elegant and impressive ground floor apartment is situated within the prestigious conversion of Gledhow Manor, a stunning Grade II ...
- Elegant ground floor three bedroom apartment
- Grade II Listed Edwardian Villa
- Impressive communal galleried entrance
Manning Stainton are pleased to present to the market this family home which has been a much loved home for ...
- Extended semi detached property
- Two three reception rooms
- Five bedrooms
Manning Stainton are pleased to present to the market this tastefully extended and immaculately presented semi-detached property. Situated in ...
- Extended semi-detached property
- Five good sized bedrooms
- Open plan kitchen diner
DEVELOPMENT POTENTIAL! A fantastic opportunity for developers to build a new detached house, or for homeowners looking for a house ...
- Three bedroom semi-detached house
- Planning permission for a second dwelling
- Fantastic development potential
Sure to appeal to young professionals and families alike, this lovely spacious three bedroom semi-detached property has been sympathetically ...
- Skilfully extended semi-detached property
- Charming decor throughout
- Modern finish
A truly one of a kind ground floor apartment positioned in this beautiful development on Allerton Park with gated access ...
- Two double bedrooms
- En-suite shower room to master bedroom
- Underfloor heating throughout
A most impressive apartment occupying a particularly substantial floorspace of 1728 sqft/160m2 over the first and second floors of ...
- Characterful apartment in Georgian terrace
- First & second floors 1728 sqft/160m2
- South facing garden. Parking & garage
An appealing 1930s semi-detached property which is attractively presented, has a sunny south westerly facing garden and is conveniently ...
- Attractively presented 1930s semi
- Two double beds & study/nursery
- Sociable open plan dining kitchen
An attractively refurbished three bedroom semi-detached home situated in this popular area close to central Chapel Allerton. The property ...
- Three Bedrooms
- Corner plot
- Off street parking