Adel is a popular residential area of Leeds which is great for families and those looking for easy access into Leeds City Centre. Known for good schools and great amenities, it’s a great place to live.
Latham House is the former rectory to the 11th century Adel parish church. The property stands within a conservation area ...
- Grade II Listed Stone Property
- A Splendid Former Rectory
- Set in a Conservation Area
Dating back to the early 1800s and sitting in splendid mature gardens, this four bedroom detached home offers superb ...
- Dating Back to the 1800's
- Sitting in Splendid Mature Gardens Extending to an Acre
- Four Bedroom Detached Home
A rare and unique opportunity has arisen to acquire this delightful three bedroom character property sitting in approximately 1.25 ...
- Delightful Character Property
- Spectacular Grounds Extending to 1.25 Acres
- Period Features Throughout
A BEAUTIFUL, FAMILY HOME. Manning Stainton are delighted to offer for sale this traditional, detached property which is situated in ...
- Traditional detached property,
- favoured Adel location,
- well maintained throughout,