Oakwood is one of the most desirable areas of Leeds. With great transport links to the City Centre, it’s very popular with commuters, who choose it as their base. With ample amenities on offer, a vibrant restaurant and bar scene, it’s a great place to live.
Houses & Flats for sale in Oakwood (51 Results)
A unique detached family home situated in this highly desirable residential location, overlooking Soldiers Field, and offered to market with ...
- Individual Detached Home
- Three Generous Reception Rooms
- Four Double Bedrooms
Tucked away in this beautiful and secluded position on Gledhow Valley Road just minutes away from both the vibrant areas ...
- Secluded and tranquil position with everchanging green outlook
- Four bedrooms and en-suite to master bedroom
- Gated parking and secure wrap around garden
A substantial and attractive double-fronted link-detached property enjoying a particularly pleasant woodland outlook, set towards the end of ...
- Substantial double fronted detached
- Versatile accommodation over four floors
- Converted basement with en-suite guest bed
Occupying an enviable position at the head of a quiet cul-de-sac, this fantastic four bedroom detached family home ...
- Four bedroom detached family home
- Immaculately presented throughout
- Modern fixtures & fittings
An attractive four bedroom 1920s semi detached property with a sunny south westerly facing garden, situated on what is undoubtedly ...
- Spacious four bedroom 1920s family home
- Scope for refurbishment/updating
- Many attractive original period features
A four bedroom family home that has been skilfully extended to provide stylish and versatile living space throughout with off ...
- Skillfully Extended providing vast living space
- Four Bedrooms
- Generous rear garden
An imposing detached double fronted Victorian villa built circa 1890, which has been sympathetically extended and refurbished by the current ...
- Imposing double fronted detached Victorian villa
- Sympathetically renovated
- Four double bedrooms over 1st & 2nd floors
A traditional three bedroom semi-detached home located on a quiet Oval just a stones throw away from Roundhay ...
- Traditional three bedroom semi-detached
- Tasteful & well-presented accommodation
- Two elegant reception rooms