Moortown is one of the most sought after areas of Leeds. It has some of the best schools in Leeds, as well as a vibrant community, which host a great calendar of cultural events. Local amenities include a supermarket, local businesses and leisure facilities. House types vary greatly, meaning there’s something for everyone.
Houses & Flats for sale in Moortown (80 Results)
A rare opportunity to acquire a charming Edwardian home from the Arts and Crafts period believed to have been built ...
- Extremely rare opportunity
- Semi detached property
- Traditional Edwardian build
Enjoying this quiet cul-de-sac position in this successful development just off Shadwell Lane, offered for sale is this ...
- Attractive detached home
- Built by David Wilson Homes
- Exclusive development off Shadwell Lane
Price Reduced To£615,000
An outstanding opportunity to acquire a much larger than average detached family home, which offers generously proportioned family accommodation throughout ...
- Detached family home
- Ideal for large families
- Lounge, separate dining room
Manning Stainton are thrilled to market this beautifully presented, detached family home situated in a highly popular residential area of ...
- Beautifully presented
- Detached home
- Lounge and separate dining room
An attractive detached period family home with lots of character, offering well laid out and well proportioned rooms including a ...
- Spacious detached period family home
- Four first floor bedrooms
- Stunning open plan extended dining kitchen
Manning Stainton are pleased to offer to market this larger style semi detached home. This well presented four bedroom semi ...
- Larger style semi detached home
- Modern fitted dining kitchen
- Family room, separate lounge
Manning Stainton are thrilled to offer to the market this exceptional, larger style semi detached property, boasting traditional features with ...
- Beautifully extended family home
- Open plan kitchen diner with bifolding doors
- Lounge with stunning bay window and wood burning stove