Moortown is one of the most sought after areas of Leeds. It has some of the best schools in Leeds, as well as a vibrant community, which host a great calendar of cultural events. Local amenities include a supermarket, local businesses and leisure facilities. House types vary greatly, meaning there’s something for everyone.
Houses & Flats for sale in Moortown (57 Results)
Fine and Country are excited to bring to the market this individual and contemporary style detached chalet-style home. Having ...
- Substantial detached family home
- Skilfully renovated with modern décor throughout
- Five spacious bedrooms, 3 bathrooms
Tucked away on this popular David Wilson built Stoneleigh development is this impressive six bedroom detached property which is set ...
- Impressive Six Bedroom Detached Home
- Generous Formal Lounge, Office/Study
- Wonderful Dining Kitchen with Family Room
Fine and Country are delighted to offer to the market this wonderful, detached family home which is set on a ...
- Impressive five bedroom detached home
- Generous living/dining room
- Wonderful family kitchen & conservatory
This spacious, well presented extended four bedroom detached family home occupies a generous plot in a highly sought-after, semi ...
- Extended four bed detached home
- Woodland backdrop
- Stunning, large rear garden
An excellent opportunity to acquire this beautiful detached property in a secluded location close to local amenities at Moortown corner ...
- Detached property
- No chain
- Enviable plot with wrap around gardens
A stunning detached home located in a highly sought after residential location close to local amenities, schools and major transport ...
- Stunning three bed detached home
- Beautiful wrap around garden
- Finished throughout to a high standard
Having undergone a complete refurbishment this stunning three bedroom property is sure to appeal to a range of discerning buyers ...
- Semi detached property
- Spacious lounge with bay window
- Three good sized bedrooms