Due to the COVID-19 situation we have had to change how we operate and the procedures in place across our business. We hope the below provides answers to any questions that you may have at this time, but if you do need any further information please contact your local branch.
If we are coming out to your property for either a viewing or valuation you will be asked several questions relating to COVID-19. If we are able to carry out the appointment we will be taking the following measures;
Conducting a Valuation Appointment
- Ensure that social distancing is adhered to whilst in the property.
- Any equipment will be cleaned using Anti Bac between appointments
- Our valuer will avoid any physical contact whilst in your home and so handshaking will be avoided.
- Our valuer will use hand sanitiser on entry prior to the appointment and will have available the use of protective gloves and face mask if the customer or the indeed the valuer requires.
Conducting a Viewing Appointment
- There should be a maximum of two people in attendance at the property per viewing.
- Viewing appointments should be conducted for as short a period of time as possible to minimise contact and any potential exposure.
- Hand sanitiser should be used on entry and on exit of a property by both our representative and the customer.
- After each viewing we will use anti-bacterial wipes to clean down door handles and other regularly used surfaces.
- Maintain a minimum of 2m distance from others where possible whilst working in line with the recommended guidance on social distancing.
COVID Guidance & Updates
What Impact is COVID-19...
The property market is forever changing; we want to keep you up to date with what’s going on when...
What to expect from the...
As the property market exits lockdown, Mark Manning discusses the potential changes you can expect to see in the coming...
The Property Market Reopens - So...
As the UK property market gets the green light to reopen, watch our latest Market Update video as Mark Manning...