Mortgage Admin Team Leader Horsforth
An office based role, you will be responsible for overseeing the Mortgage Admin team alongside the Department Manager, and checking documentation is complete on new mortgage applications. You will also liaise with lenders and provide updates to our customers on the progress of their mortgage. You will be required to answer telephone calls and to chase missing documentation which may cause a delay to the mortgage lending process.
You will need to be articulate with excellent written and verbal communication skills, able to prioritise workloads, work under pressure to meet deadlines with a high level of accuracy and attention to detail. A background in mortgage process or a strong administration background is advantageous, however, training will be provided. A commitment to exceptional customer service is essential.
- Answer telephone calls, take and distribute messages
- Check documentation for new applications to ensure complete
- Chase missing documentation and log information on spreadsheets/system
- Input applications on to database
- General office duties such as filing, post, general correspondence etc.
- Check completed files ensuring documentation complete prior to archiving
- To fully understand and operate Company policies and procedures
- Undertaking other duties not specifically stated which from time to time are necessary without altering the nature or level of responsibility