Property Manager Moortown
You will be responsible for managing your own portfolio of rental properties, ensuring that all aspects of the rental process go smoothly, from rent collection to maintenance issues, whilst at all times maintaining an exceptional customer service experience for both landlords and tenants.
We are looking for candidates who can evidence previous experience in a busy customer focused environment. The successful applicant will be an exceptional communicator with a great organisational and administration skills.
- Handle basic account enquires from Landlords and tenants.
- Comply with ARLA best practice and agreed procedures regarding all aspects of work.
- Follow up interim property inspection reports issuing letters to landlords and tenants as appropriate and dealing promptly with any repairs or breaches of tenancy. Ensure Landlord fully aware at all times.
- Obtaining repair quotes/ estimates from contractors where required
- Liaise with tenants / contractors / landlords ensuring repairs are undertaken proactively and within a specified time.
- Keep landlords/tenants updated on all relevant matters.
- Arrange renewal annually of gas & electric safety certificates for managed properties in line with landlord’s requirements and legislation.
- Keep respective property files and computer records up to date.
- Deal with any requests such as rent reviews, renewals, vacation procedures by the landlord promptly, giving guidance on legislation as required
- Be aware of opportunities to promote other Manning Stainton Products & services.
- Liaise with Customer service team – take action on any tenant requests such as renewals, call backs promptly
- To fully understand and operate Company policies and procedures
- Undertaking other duties not specifically stated which from time to time are necessary without altering the nature or level of responsibility
If you are interested in this role, please provide us with an up to date copy of your CV via the 'Apply now' button.Apply Now