Experienced Sales Negotiator Moortown
A client facing role in one of our busy sales offices, you will be responsible for promoting Manning Stainton in order to generate an increase in revenue in relation to targets determined by the Line Manager whilst at all times maintaining an exceptional customer service experience.
We are looking for candidates who can evidence previous success in a targeted sales environment and Industry experience is essential. The successful applicant will also need to have exceptional communication and IT skills, along with a passion to help people move.
- Work to generate Market Appraisal and/or viewing appointments to generate house sales in line with team business plan
- Identify and prospect new business opportunities plus promote ancillary services such as mortgages, Survey & Conveyancing which will generate revenue & enhance the customer experience
- To be responsible for accurately recording all information collated from telephone and face to face contact on the databases and producing accurate records to Company standards;
- Maintain regular contact with vendors; Reviewing marketing and price and offering advice on property sale;
- Negotiate offers and agree sales. As required work with your clients to ensure that any agreed sale is successfully progressed to completion
- Conduct viewings and canvassing activities as required
- Maintain and continually update personal knowledge of all properties being marketed to maximise sales opportunities;
- To fully understand and operate Company policies and procedures
- Undertaking other duties not specifically stated which from time to time are necessary without altering the nature or level of responsibility