Weekend Sales Negotiator Wakefield
A client facing role in one of our busy sales offices, you will be responsible for promoting Manning Stainton in order to generate an increase in revenue in relation to targets determined by the Line Manager whilst at all times maintaining an exceptional customer service experience.
Industry experience is desirable but not essential as training will be given. We are looking for candidates who can evidence previous targeted sales experience in a customer focused environment. The successful applicant will need to have exceptional communication and IT skills, along with a passion to help people move.
- Speaking or meeting with our customers to book Market Appraisal and/or viewing appointments to generate sales as well as respond their enquiries or requests in order to assist with their move.
- Identify and prospect for new business opportunities (Valuations) plus promote ancillary services such as mortgages, Survey & Conveyancing which will generate revenue & enhance the customer experience
- To be responsible for accurately recording all information collated from telephone and face to face contact on the databases and producing accurate records to Company standards;
- Maintaining regular contact with vendors; Reviewing marketing and price and offering advice on property sale;
- Maintain and continually update personal knowledge of all properties being marketed to maximise sales opportunities;
- To fully understand and operate Company policies and procedures
- Undertaking other duties not specifically stated which from time to time are necessary without altering the nature or level of responsibility